skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Remembering the Super Teddy...
(SCROLL, PLEASE)
Monday, December 22, 2008
Oh No!
OH NO!! I'm really scared right now, because Reagan barked and it made me jump, so I peed all over this old sofa, and some of it got on Caitlyn's computer! Oh No! She's going to be soooo mad when she finds out!! I got to get some paper towels!!
1 comment:
Peyton
January 18, 2009 at 7:16 PM
you shouldn't pee on things, teddy! especially sofas and sleeping bags lol
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pick your favorite:
Blog Archive
►
2009
(7)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(4)
▼
December
(4)
Christmas Eve!!
Narnia
Oh No!
Silly Humans...
Teddy's Super-Awesome Favorite Sites
The-Most-Beastly-Site-You-Will-Ever-See
Hamtaro's Site!!
Hamsterific!
Caitlyn's Blog!
Cute Overload
Followers
About Me
Hello Caity!
...is more amazing than YOU.
View my complete profile
you shouldn't pee on things, teddy! especially sofas and sleeping bags lol
ReplyDelete