I'll keep this Blogger page up until...forever because The Super Teddy suffered an illness Friday, January 23, 2009 and died in his sleep that night. We're not sure if it was Wet Tail, Pneumonia (spelling???), or Tyzzer's Disease. There was no way of stopping him from dying. He was too ill. It was mysterious, he was absolutely fine that morning, and the previous night. We'll all remember The Super Teddy. Thanks for reading his blog.
Love,
Caitlyn <3
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love you, super teddy. you will always be our hero. have fun in the big squeaky wheel in the sky.
ReplyDeleteI love you so much, Teddy. I really miss you, and so does everyone else here. You're the best.
ReplyDelete(everyone else leave your last statements here.)
I'll miss you Ted! You were the best!
ReplyDeleteTeddy's angel would probably say something like, "I know you all love me, no flash photography, please. It freaks me out." Haha, we love you Teddy! <3
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete